What are Facials?
A facial is a skin treatment done to address an array of skin conditions. Some facials may target acne, while other facials may target skin elasticity or hydration. The type of facial done is a personal choice and depends on your individual skin concerns.
How are Facial Treatments Done?
At Salzman Skin Spa, we offer a wide array of facials to meet each patient’s individual needs. Along with the hydrating HydraFacial, we also offer the following choices:
- Detox Treatment– Helps to remove toxins from lymph nodes.
- Intense Hydrating Eye Treatment– Helps to combat signs of aging around the eyes.
- Deep Pore Facial– A deep cleansing treatment to clean out pores.
- Exfoliating Enzyme Facial– Exfoliating facial for sensitive skin.
- Pumpkin Facial– Pumpkin enzyme facial great for sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Rosacea Mask– Mask to diffuse redness.
- Acne Facial– Cleansing and exfoliating facial to treat acne.
- Ultrasound Facial– Ultrasound is used to stimulate collagen production and hydrate the skin.
- Anti-Aging Facial– Exfoliates with enzymes and antioxidants to improve signs of aging.
- Mint Facial– Refreshing facial that promotes healthy skin and treats blotchiness.
- Caviar Facial– Caviar extract mask hydrates and firms the skin.
- Gentleman’s Facial– Customized facial to treat razor burn and environmental skin damage.
- Dermaplaning– Precise exfoliation of the skin to remove dead skin cells and vellus hair.
- Microdermabrasion– Exfoliation using crystals for a smoother skin surface.
Because each facial is unique, the treatment process may differ depending on the facial done. Facials may include extractions, exfoliation, a facial mask, steam, or all of the above. However, all facials have the same common goal of improving the health and appearance of the skin.
Following a facial treatment there is often no downtime required, so patients can return to their everyday routine right away. Individuals can expect a cleaner, fresher, and more radiant complexion following their facial, as well as the benefits associated with the specific facial that they had done.
If you are interested in learning more about our facial options, contact our office today to schedule an appointment. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about a treatment.